GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFEREE
Step 1: After passing the examination.
Step 2: Get Physical Examination Form at the Medical Dental Service Unit (MDSU) main building.
• Medical and Dental Exam can be done at any Barangay Health Center.
– CBC (blood count)
– Urinalysis (urine)
– Chest X-ray
– Fecalysis (stool)
Step 3: Submit Medical and Dental Exam results to Medical Dental Service Unit (MDSU), main building and get medical certification.
Step 4: Go to Registrar office and submit all the original documents for evaluation.
– Medical Certification
– Birth Certificate
– College of Transcript of Record
– Honorable Dismissal from College
– Good Moral Character from College
– Barangay Clearance
– Voter’s ID (Photocopy) Bring original for verification